The DUST COMMANDER CDC103 Portable Cyclone Dust Collector features an input air flow of 850m/3 and up to 2.4Kpa of static pressure, creating a vortex of incoming air that extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles into a plastic-bag-lined steel drum.
The remaining fine dust traveling past the impeller, is caught by a canister filter and then deposited in a separate plastic collection bag.
The spun-bond polyester filter catches 99.9% of particles to 1 micron in size and is pleated to provide maximum surface area for efficient air flow.
A turn of the crank handle rotates the paddle brushes, knocking caked-on dust off of the pleats to keep your airflow rate as high as possible.
The collection drum features a quick-release handle that makes it easy to roll it out for sawdust disposal.
A viewing window lets you know when to empty the drum, and a unique vacuum equalization system allows the use of plastic collection bags for easy chip disposal.
2 x 100mm ports allow you to connect multiple machines.
This cyclone has a normal operating sound range < 85 dB
- Motor: 1 HP, 380V, three-phase, 2A
- Intake hole size: 150mm with 2 x 100mm "Y" adapter
- 1.0mm thick steel construction
- Airflow capacity: 850m3/h @ 0.44Kpa
- Max static pressure: 2.4kPa
- Filtration: 1 micron
- Filter surface area: 2.6m3/h
- Collection size: 75 liters
- Sound rating: < 85dB
- Overall dimensions : 92 x 119 x 176cm
- Approximate weight: 65kg
- Approximate shipping weight: 70kg
- Collection drum with quick-release handle for easy disposal
- Two-stage operation for ultimate dust collection
- Swivel casters
- Lift handle and roll drum for easy sawdust disposal
- Pleated filter with paddle brushes and crank handle for max air flow efficiency
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with disposable plastic bags